By the Curtin University, Australia
Make sure you have
1. Paraphrased correctly and included a reference to clearly indicate the parts of your work that are drawn from another person’s work.
2. Used direct quotations sparingly.
3. Provided a reference for every image, diagram or figure (unless you created it).
4. Included a reference list of all work cited.
5. If possible, kept a copy of the original sources that you have referred to.
6. NOT used copy and paste to take text from another source (unless it is a direct quote and you reference it).
7. NOT used another student’s work, or submitted someone’s work as your own.
8. NOT copied from a previous assignment submitted to this or any other unit.
Note that above is a shortened version of the Curtin checklist. Click the link below if you wish to download the original and complete document.